— Seminar Registration 2022 —
- October 15, 2022 @ Marriott New York LaGuardia Airport
- 8 Credits Applied For, ABC and/or BOC
- Limited Number of Advanced Registration Tickets
- REGISTRATION LINK – https://pomacny2022.eventbrite.com
POMAC (Prosthetic Orthotic Management Associates Corporation) was founded in 1993 by owners of independent orthotic and prosthetic facilities experienced in working with managed care companies.
POMAC is a network of offices that are independently owned and operated, whose common principles include professionalism & quality care for patients and cost containment & outcome management for insurance companies.
- Patient Care Centers – Over 200 offices throughout New York, New Jersey, Connecticut, Pennsylvania, California, Utah and now Georgia.
- Personal Service — POMAC members are independently owned operators of orthotics and prosthetics practices in their local communities, who take a special interest in each patient. In addition, our administrative staff includes a certified prosthetist and orthotist who is available to answer technical questions from health insurers.
- Single Point of Contact — We provide a single contact point for orthotics and prosthetics referrals and a centralized billing system. You call one phone number for all of your referrals.
- Cost Containment — Our fees include all necessary adjustments and appropriate follow-up care.
- Regional & National Service Areas— We can service your health plan’s membership through our affiliated networks.
- Experience — Our members have an average of 15 years experience in orthotics and prosthetics services.
- Prompt Service — POMAC members are required to schedule a patient’s first appointment within four business hours of receiving a referral.
- Certified Practitioners – POMAC practitioners are certified by the American Board for Certification in Orthotics and Prosthetics, Inc. or the equivalent to ensure that appropriate care, instruction and education are provided to all patients. POMAC is committed to having its practitioners participate in continuing education programs to provide patients with state-of-the-art technology, materials and procedures.
365-C New Albany Road, Moorestown, NJ 08057-1117
Jon Shreter, C.P.O., L.P.O.