POMAC was founded in 1993 by owners of independent orthotic and prosthetic facilities experienced in working with managed care companies.
POMAC is a network of offices that are independently owned and operated, whose common principles include professionalism & quality care for patients and cost containment & outcome management for insurance companies.
- Patient Care Centers – Over 100 locations throughout New York, New Jersey, Connecticut, Pennsylvania, California, Utah and now Georgia.
- Personal Service — POMAC members are independently owned operators of orthotics and prosthetics practices in their local communities, who take a special interest in each patient. In addition, our administrative staff includes a certified prosthetist and orthotist who is available to answer technical questions from hea lth insurers.
- Single Point of Contact — We provide a single contact point for orthotics and prosthetics referrals and a centralized billing system. You call one phone number for all of your referrals.
- Cost Containment — Our fees include all necessary adjustments and appropriate follow-up care.
- Regional & National Service Areas— We can service your health plan’s membership through our affiliated net works.
- Experience — Our members have an average of 15 years experience in orthotics and prosthetics services.
- Prompt Service — POMAC members are required to schedule a patient’s first appointment within four business hours of receiving a referral.
- Certified Practitioners – POMAC practitioners are certified by the American Board for Certification in Orthotics and Prosthetics, Inc. or the equivalent to ensure that appropriate care, instruction and education are provided to all patients. POMAC is committed to having its practitioners participate in conti nuing education programs to provide patients with state-of-the-art technology, materials and procedures.
Jon Shreter, C.P.O., L.P.O. (email@example.com)
Michael Mangino, C.P.O., C.Ped., L.P.O (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Thomas Gordon, J.D. (email@example.com)
Rob Levin (firstname.lastname@example.org)